Facebook evolves all the time, and even if you are familiar with using it for your business, keeping up with the changes that affect your engagement is a challenge. We keep our ear close to the ground to do this for you.
So why is Facebook a worthy & lucrative platform for marketing your business?
It’s a natural choice for engagement, as millions flock to the channel to interact and engage. Putting your product or service in front of your target audience at the right time and in the right way can be a highly cost-effective use of your valuable time and resources.
We offer open courses (the next one on 27th April – book here), or for those businesses who would like to train a larger group, we can tailor our courses according to your business needs and deliver this in-house.
Whether you attend an open course or book our tailored service, we conduct a survey of those who will be attending our training. This means that no-one feels left behind, and you benefit more fully from our expertise in the area.
We also provide one month of continued support where your team can ask us questions as they begin to apply theory into practice.
- What is Facebook and why it is so popular in business marketing
- Why have a Facebook business page?
- Establishing your business profile for best results
- Administrating your page effectively
- Using key features and Facebook “tools”
- Getting your message across on Facebook
- Building your company brand on Facebook
- Building the right connections & maintaining engagement
- When and how to use Facebook advertising & boosting
- Driving visitors to your website through Facebook
- Generating and managing interaction and leads
- Monitoring the competition
- Other tools / applications to use (when and how)
- Scheduling, integrating with other channels & managing time
- Etiquette on Facebook
- Facebook and legal implications
- Integrating your Facebook activity with your marketing strategy
- Using Facebook Insights and measuring success