This is one of our most popular tailored training days AND open courses as the potential to increase business and visibility via Twitter is impressive (to book an open course click here).
Twitter is such a powerful platform for engaging with customers, potential customers and those who can help to build brand awareness for your business. One of the main concerns we encounter is will time spent on social media pay off? It will if you use it as part of an integrated toolbox of tricks AND manage your strategy to build your influence in your market.
Quite apart from the benefits of interaction, Twitter has amazing search capacity. It can be used to tap into markets that you may have found difficult to reach before.
Michelle and I help your team to do just this. We will create an interactive session tailored to your business needs, and guide on how to use Twitter effectively to engage with your audience, promote your business, harness sales opportunities and monitor results.
We will also assist you with how to manage your time spent on social media, management tools to do this easily, and how to integrate your learning into marketing strategy.
Make a fantastic first impression, build your business to business audience and showcase your expertise. The workshop involves discussion, interactive exercises, presentations and practical examples allowing you to apply learning immediately.
Please note we offer this as tailored training to larger business teams, or as open courses so that up to five can attend from one organisation. Our next open course is on March 9th 2017, and you can reserve your place here.
Take a look at the outline below, but remember we tailor our courses to your business needs and the levels of practice and expertise amongst your team. By surveying in advance, we make sure the content really pays back the time you invest in working with us on this excellent social platform.
- Overview of Social Media
- How does Twitter work?
- Retweets, Trends and Hashtags and using hashtags correctly.
- Replies to get you noticed (for the right reasons!)
- Balancing the “social interaction” with your business message
- The undiscovered functions of Twitter
- Making use of Twitter Background space to enhance profile
- Writing a great Twitter profile
- Twitter etiquette Do’s and Don’ts
- Finding the right people to follow to suit your business
- How to gain followers?
- Building your brand on Twitter
- What to talk about, and how to hit the right tone for this social environment and your business.
- Driving traffic from Twitter to your website/blog/Linkedin.
- Using lists to manage noise.
- Using Social Media platforms and tools to manage Twitter ie :- Hootsuite, Tweetchat, Manageflitter etc
- Keeping an eye on the competition
- How to develop a content strategy/daily workplan for Twitter.
- How to market on Twitter?
- How we can incorporate Twitter into marketing plans and goals